As a both user of open source software and receiver of public funding, we wish to promote open source publishing and publish our own works as open source material.
- Complete VR language trainer game source code from project Suomi3D (graphical assets excluded): https://github.com/ututrc/Virsu3D
- Leaflet based geolocation input field for AutoForm from project MIRACLE: http://github.com/ututrc/afLeaflet
- http://github.com/ututrc/BIMconnect from project MARIN2, is an Unity 3D asset package for runtime BIM model downloads and information queries from the BIMserver
- https://github.com/ututrc/decawave2android from project MARIN2, is an Unity 3D asset package. The DecawaveUWB is a two-part library designed to give indoor location information from Decawave device to android device using both Android Studio and Unity.
- https://github.com/ututrc/depth2planes from project MARIN2, is an Unity 3D asset package. The PlaneEquationFeatures is a library to detect equations of planes from given depth image frame.
- https://github.com/ututrc/Panorama-tracker-unity-wrapper from project MARIN2, is an Unity 3D asset package. The Panoramatracker is a visual tracking method for monocular cameras.
- https://github.com/ututrc/marin2vrtk from project MARIN2, is an Unity 3D asset package. VR UI Toolkit is a set of tools for creating VR applications, aimed especially at Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
- MuseumExplorer CMS from project MIRACLE. MeteorJS based web content management system to create and upkeep data for augmented reality applications targeted to cultural heritage sector.
- MuseumExplorer Unity SDK from project MIRACLE. Unity3D based software development kit built with C# to create immersive augmented reality applications. The SDK provides all basic logic and functionality building blocks and allows any 3rd party tracker (for example VTT ALVAR, PTC Vuforia or Daqri ARToolKit) to be connected to provide the tracking data.
- Survey form for Unity from project MIRACLE. Unity3D UI based tool to create a multiphase survey form to collect information from the user in a question and answer format. Supports multiple choice and open answer questions.
- Diminished reality shader for Unity from project MIRACLE. Diminished reality shader works by creating a feathered, animated and color-corrected distortion on target area with the aim of making objects inside target area less defined. Resulting diminished image can be used for inserting new content in the diminished area.