Geometric data understanding : deriving case specific features
Nevalainen, Paavo (2018-08-20)
There exists a tradition using precise geometric modeling, where uncertainties in data can be considered noise. Another tradition relies on statistical nature of vast quantity of data, where geometric regularity is intrinsic to data and statistical models usually grasp this level only indirectly…
Machine Learning Approaches for Natural Resource Data
Pohjankukka, Jonne (2018-06-15)
Real life applications involving efficient management of natural resources are dependent on accurate geographical information. This information is usually obtained by manual on-site data collection, via automatic remote sensing methods, or by the mixture of the two…
Utilizing educational technology in computer science and programming courses : theory and practice
Kaila, Erkki (2018-02-17)
There is one thing the Computer Science Education researchers seem to agree: programming is a difficult skill to learn. Educational technology can potentially solve a number of difficulties associated with programming and computer science education by automating…
- Stand-alone Heartbeat Detection in Multidimensional Mechanocardiograms
Matti Kaisti, Mojtaba Jafari Tadi, Olli Lahdenoja, Tero Hurnanen, Antti Saraste, Mikko Pänkäälä, Tero Koivisto
- Understanding the Role of Actor Heterogeneity in Blockchain Splits: An Actor-Network Perspective of Bitcoin Forks
A.K.M. Najmul Islam, Matti Mäntymäki, Marja Turunen
- Asyncronous Object Center Extraction for Pixel Detectors (2018)
- Approximating Binary Object Skeletonization with Pixel-Level Asynchronous Propagation (2018)
Paasio A., Poikonen J. K.
- Low-Power Regulator for Micro Energy Harvesting Applications (2018)
Nevalainen T., Ferro E., Brea V. M., Lopez P., Paasio A.
- Invisible pixels are dead, long live invisible pixels! (2018)
Ruohonen J., Leppänen V.
- Investigating the usability and user experiences of voice user interface: A case of Google home smart speaker (2018)
Pyae A., Joelsson T.
- Goal Formulation: Abstracting Dynamic Objectives for Efficient On-chip Resource Allocation (2018)
Elham Shamsa, Anil Kanduri, Amir M. Rahmani, Pasi Liljeberg, Axel Jantsch, Nikil Dutt
- Sentiment in Citizen Feedback: Exploration by Supervised Learning (2018)
Robin Lybeck, Samuel Rönnqvist, Sampo Ruoppila
- Algebraic shortcuts for leave-one-out cross-validation in supervised network inference (2018)
Stock M, Pahikkala T, Airola A, Waegeman W, De Baets B
- Adaptive Knobs for Resource Efficient Computing (2018) Kanduri, Anil
- Design for energy-efficient and reliable fog-assisted healthcare IoT systems (2018) Nguyen Gia, Tuan
- Geometric data understanding : deriving case specific features (2018) Nevalainen, Paavo
- Machine Learning Approaches for Natural Resource Data (2018) Pohjankukka, Jonne
- Utilizing educational technology in computer science and programming courses : theory and practice (2018) Kaila, Erkki